ADVENTURE CAMP VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Note: You are signing up to serve for ALL 3 days of the camp(s) you select. If you cannot commit to all 3 days, stop filling out this form and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to serve for the full 3 days.
Shuttle Bus is available to and from Napa, East Bay, & Roseville ONLY.
CAMP & CHILDCARE INFO
Small group leaders are our biggest need at Adventure Camp. Please be aware that most volunteers will be assigned as a small group leader, however, there are other important jobs that need to be filled as well.
Please select two other jobs from the list below that you would be willing to do:
- Admin Team (Adults Only) (oversees camp check-in & runs Adventure Corner)
- Art/Rec Team (15+)(oversees outdoor activities like painting & bounce houses)
- Child Care Team (15+) (oversees the children of the volunteers who are too young to attend)
- Adult Small Group Leader (must be 18+ to oversee a group of 8-10 kids for the duration of camp)
- Youth Small Group Leader (12+) (must be 10+ for Junior camp or 13+ to help a counselor oversee a group of 8-10 kids)
- Snack Team (Adults Only) (oversees the encouragement of our volunteers with snacks & drinks)
- First Aid Team (Adults Only) (must be certified)
- Potty Patrol Team (keeps our kids safe by helping to enforce safe bathroom policies)
- Security Team (Adults Only) (oversees the safety of camp by monitoring who comes in & out of the facility)
- Special Needs Buddy (15+)
- Dance Team
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION